- (September 24, 2004) I spent a LOT of time investigating digital cameras online -one would think I was buying a car or something. Anyway I am a novice camera user and remain very impressed with this little guy. I would certainly recommend it. The movie mode is great for 'vignettes' or small movie snapshots. I also use the black and white a lot. I also didn't think the LCD would matter very much, but it does: I never use the viewfinder. I appreciate the large size of the LCD when passing the camera around to friends to view pictures and movies. Hint #1: Immediately jack up the megapixel resolution to 5 so that you can capture moments in the best resolution possible. Then, bypass Sony's ridiculous profit margin
- (October 27, 2004) This camera is awesome. I upgraded from a Canon A70 and it was well worth the money. The Canon A95 uses 4 AA bateries, but it eats through normal alkalines way too fast. I highly recommend getting rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and a quick charger. The swivel screen is a major plus, it's 1.8" compared to 1.5" from the Canon A70. The screen is also higher resolution than the A70. I have used the camera for 3 weeks and printed about 50 pics so far. The pics look great and I even cropped to zoom in on some pictures and you couldn't see any sign of pixelation. I love the manual flexibility with this camera, plus the automatic modes make it easy for anyone to use. The camera
- (August 21, 2004) As a professional digital camera lecturer, I must admit that the Fuji E-550 was a very pleasant surprise for me. Priced at about $340, this digital camera produced digital photos that were much sharper, more detailed, and more excellent than I, frankly expected. I found the digital camera very easy to use right out of the box. While this digital camera does have a 12mp interpolated image size available, I found the 6mp native image size to have more contrast, detail and resolution. As you might expect in a consumer digital camera, the digital camera's flash is not very powerful. At 200 ISO it will produce excellent exposures out to 13 feet. By adding a supplementary slave flash such as
- (08/03/14) This mop is truly a piece of junk... I used it twice and the handle broke.. It was never stable but I sure did not expect it to break into 2 pieces. When I called the company was less than concerned and I could ship it back to them at my cost and they would replace it.. I will never deal with this company again.
- (07/03/14) I loved this dress when it arrived, , it fit like a glove, great color (my husband loved seeing me in something besides black)....but...I wore it to a wedding and the whole dress kept twisting counterclockwise. It was incredibly annoying, and other guests even noticed it because the zipper was constantly at a crazy angle. I wasted my money :(